We are hiring!
DESIGN SHOWROOM – GRAPHIC DESIGN/ E-COMMERCE / SHOWROOM ASSOCIATE
This is an excellent opportunity to learn the ins and outs of working for a retail design showroom that works with interior designers and architects. Our business specializes in modern chairs, home goods, wallpapers, rugs, fabrics and connecting local artists to the right buyers.
This is a part-time, project-based job – perfect for a stay at home mom, or a student looking for some extra income while in school. The majority of this position will be spent helping curate our online presence using graphic design, data entry, and research.
We are looking for a design-minded person with excellent social, graphic design and organization skills with previous retail experience. This job is mostly an e-commerce/ graphic design job which can be done offsite or in the shop. Covering the showroom and dealing with customers on an occasional basis may be required. Most commonly on Sunday’s and one weekday.
- Making tear sheets for building an in-store and online catalog.
- Uploading products and SKU’s to our website.
- Inventory – unpacking, inputting data, photographing and post-production of images in prep for uploading onto our website and social media.
- Labeling showroom displays
- Installing showroom displays
- Doing occasional Instagram posts and maintaining a stellar online presence.
- Dealing with customers and operating as a showroom salesperson.
- Occasional product photo shoots.
- Light data entry in Shopify, running reports.
- Occasional first Thursday event assistance.
- Must have solid photoshop skills at least 3 years experience and a portfolio.!!!
- Must have photographic skills and post-production photoshop skills in photoshop.
- Must have intuitive technical troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to lift over 75lbs.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Interior design skills or a strong interest is a must.
- General hands-on attitude when it comes to assembling furniture, unpacking boxes, labeling, and organizing.
Looking for a part-time, long-term showroom design assistant. There is room to grow in this position if we find the right person for the job!
$15 / hour.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, link to Instagram page and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org